After the grand success of 1st FOTORBIT INDIA INTERNATIONAL SALON 2018, where a record number of established Indian & Overseas photographers had participated alongwith fresh talents. We hereby launch our 2nd FOTORBIT INDIA International Salon 2019 which extends its invitation to all photographers from India & Overseas to bring forward their best works of different styles, techniques and genre. The Salon has more surprises, more transparencies and a better entrant friendly environment to offer with 10 categories of 04 divisions. All images will be judged by experienced and accredited judges holding international distinctions. It will help you to get closer to your dream of achieving PSA, GPU and FOTORBIT INDIA distinctions. Added advantages are huge number of awards, high quality medals and unique per picture entry fees. Wishing you all the best!!
SALIENT FEATURES OF OUR SALON
1. One can update his profile and photo till the last date of submission despite being the entry fee paid.
2. Attractive FOTORBIT INDIA MEDAL, a colector’s delight is the prime attraction.
3. Total 419+Unlimited AWARDS to be grabbed.
4. Result(awards) will be announced real time in concerned face book page and website.
5. Unpaid entries will not be judged.
6. All accepted entrants will get printable digital certificates.
7. Participated members will get Printable Digital Participation Certificates.
8. NO ENTRY FEES FOR THE ZERO ACCEPTANCE HOLDER FROM PREVIOUS SALON(1ST FI INTERNATIONAL SALON) FOR EQUAL NUMBER OF SECTIONS THEY HAD PARTICIPATED.
1. For Indians Rs.75/- for each photograph(minimum 10 photographs)
2. Others – $1 for each photograph(minimum 10 photographs)
For Further Details / Enquiry Contact us at: [email protected]
- Closing: 17th March, 2019
- Last Judging Date: 07th April, 2019
- Notification: 14th April, 2019
- Submission of EDAS: 07th May, 2019
- Exhibition: 27 & 28 April, 2019
- Awards & Catalogue sending: 20th June, 2019 Onward
|Name of the Bank||CANARA BANK|
|Branch Name||LOHEGAON BRANCH, PUNE|
|Account Holder||FOTORBIT INDIA|